Duration: 25 Nov 2021 - 28 Nov 2021
Available Seat: 10
Price: € 499.00 p.p. with double occupancy / single occupancy € 799.00
Join Drew and I for Thanksgiving in Lago di Garda where we will enjoy amazing wine, delectable food, olive oil, and relaxation. This four day tour is the perfect way to enjoy the best of what Northern Italy has to offer.
BOOK ONLINE NOW
- Transportation from Garmisch-Partenkirchen leaving at 10:30 a.m. on November 25th with pick up at the Garmisch train station at 10:15 a.m.
- Stop at the famous Franzensfest Fortification for historical tour before arriving in Desenzano Italy.
- Three nights accommodation at Hotel Bonotto in Desenzano del Garda with breakfast included
- Evening of November 25th we will be treated to an amazing appetizer plate, wine tasting, and vineyard tour of Serene, the Berlin Wine Show winner for best organic Italian wine.
- November 26th we will be picked up at our hotel for a full day tour of the local vineyards with samplings, tastings, lunch, and olive oil tastings. This will be amazing.
- November 27th is free day to enjoy the beautiful village of Desenzano with the amazing shopping, restaurants, and lake view.
- November 28th we make our way to Schloss Reifenstein, a true medieval castle, for historical tour and stop in Sterzing for lunch before making our way back to Garmisch-Partenkirchen by 4:30 p.m.
What’s included in the cost:
- transportation by Mercedes V-Class
- accommodation for three nights with breakfast
- appetizer plate, samplings, and tastings at Serene
- November 26th tour of local vineyards , Solferino village, and Castellaro Lagusello.
- lunch on November 26th at local organic farm with meats, cheeses, ravioli, and plenty more
- tour and entrance into Franzensfest Fortification and Schloss Reifenstein
What’s not included in the cost:
- meals not listed above
- gratuities for drivers and guides
Four nights of wine, food, relaxation, and fun
Barrels of my favorite Lugana wine waiting