Join Drew and I for Thanksgiving in Lago di Garda where we will enjoy amazing wine, delectable food, olive oil, and relaxation. This four day tour is the perfect way to enjoy the best of what Northern Italy has to offer.
- Transportation from Garmisch-Partenkirchen leaving at 10:30 a.m. on November 24th with pick up at the Garmisch train station at 10:15 a.m.
- Three nights accommodation at Park Hotel in Desenzano del Garda with breakfast included
- Trip includes:
- Nov. 24th
- Stop at the famous Franzensfest Fortification and lunch at the Hofer Brewery before arriving in Desenzano Italy.
- Evening reservation with wine tasting at LaFransca in Desenzano on the 24th
- Nov. 25th
- Free morning to explore Desenzano followed by half day tour of local vineyard , Solferino village, and Castellaro Lagusello with lunch included and evening sunset in Sirmione
- Nov. 26th
- Transportation by local train to Verona for half day of shopping followed by half day tour of the Valpolicella wine region with dinner
- Transportation to Garmisch-Partenkirchen with stop in Vipiteno Italy for lunch and shopping
What’s included in the cost:
- transportation by 9 Passanger vehicle and local train
- entrance into Franzensfest Fortification
- accommodation for three nights with breakfast at the Park Hotel in Desenzano
- tour of local vineyard , Solferino village, and Castellaro Lagusello with lunch
- half day in Verona followed by tour and dinner in the Valpolicella wine region with dinner
What’s not included in the cost:
- meals not listed above
- gratuities for drivers and guides
Four nights of wine, food, relaxation, and fun
Barrels of my favorite Lugana wine waiting