This is an exclusive page for the Garmisch Community Club and their members for booking their ‘Spring into Italy’ trip hosted by ‘all things garmisch.’
Join ‘all things garmisch’ for this amazing five day trip into the heart of Northern Italy. Departure on April 2nd from the Garmisch Main Train Station at 9:30 a.m. and return on April 6th at 18:00. In between these dates you will experience an amazing journey that you are sure to never forget!
- Pick up April 2nd at 9:30 a.m. at the Garmisch main train station
- Journey to Vipitino Italy for lunch and shopping followed by a brewery tour at the Ambras Brewery before making our way to Desenzano.
- Check in at 17:00 at the Park Hotel, five star accommodation, in the heart of downtown Desenzano Italy.
- Dinner reservation and wine tasting at Lafrasca in Desenzano with personal sommelier to help with pairings, tasting, and history of local vineyards and food
- April 3rd we have a guided tour to Solferino, Sirmione, and a local vineyard.
- This amazing day includes three course lunch at a local bio farm, tour of Solferino, tasting and tour of local vineyard, followed by drop off in Sirmione Italy with free time to wander the streets before private boat tour of Lake Garda with drop off at our hotel
- April 4th day trip to Verona
- Leisurely walk to the Desenzano train station for ride to the city center of Verona for free time for shopping and sight-seeing. That afternoon we will be picked up by our private guide who will bring us into the heart of the Valpolicella region with stops at two local vineyards along with dinner at her favorite restaurant before return to our hotel.
- Dinner, Vineyard tours, and more are included in the cost!
- April 5th we check out of the hotel and make our way up into the mountains above the lake to the stunning Gemme di Artemisia for a private Italian food cooking course as well as lunch paired with local wines.
- After our cooking course we slowly make our way back to Garmisch with an estimated return of 18:00
- Transportation to all destinations
- Accommodation in Park Hotel with balcony view of Lake Garda, breakfast each morning, and use of their rooftop pool
- April 2nd
- Brewery Tour at Asam Brewery
- Dinner reservation at Lafrasca
- April 3rd
- Tour to Solferino with tasting at local vineyard, set meal at bio farm, and boat tour from Sermione
- April 4th
- Tour to Valpolicella along with set coursed dinner hosted by “Romeo and Juliet” Private Tours.
- April 5th
- Free day to wander the amazing Italian Market in front of your hotel
- April 6th
- Cooking course and lunch at Gemme di Artemisia
What’s Not Included:
- Meals not listed above
- Train ticket to Verona Italy
- Souvenirs and gratuities