Duration: 10 Days in January, February, or March. Your choice.
Price: €4,225.00 per person with a two person minimum booking
For those who love the snow this is the perfect get away! A ten day trip with ski days in Austria, Germany, and Italy! Short lift lines, day passes for less than 70.00 euro, and amazing food and aprés ski await. We have added our suggested dates above but this is a private booking so you choose! Also, for groups of four or more we have two vehicles minimum giving everyone plenty of space when in transit.
Suggested Skill Level: Blue Square or Intermediate Skier or Snowboarder
Your ten day itinerary:
- Pick up at Munich Airport in our Mercedes V Class with transportation to Garmisch-Partenkirchen. Home to the 1936 Winter Olympics and the 2011 World Championships of Skiing. We check into our hotel downtown before our included evening meal.
- Dinner at the historic Schranne beer hall with Bavarian food, beer, and plenty more. Evening meal with choice of entrée and beverages included.
- Ski Garmisch Classic: Home to the World Cup Ski run the Kandahar. We make a quick stop at the local ski shop for rental equipment, if necessary, and then a full day of skiing or snowboarding. That evening you will be treated to a Bavarian Cooking Course where you will learn how to make pretzels, Bavarian beer cheese, and more!
- The Zugspitze Mountain: Ski Germany’s tallest peak before returning to town for a guided horse carriage tour of Garmisch-Partenkirchen with hot mulled wine, history, and fun. The cost of the horse carriage tour is included.
- Neuschwanstein Castle Day Tour: The inspiration for Disney’s Sleeping Beauty castle, the fairy tale dream of Ludwig II will capture the imagination of the young and the young at heart. We enjoy advanced entry and stops at the quaint village of Oberammergau for sight seeing before making our way to St. Anton, Austria for hotel check in. Tour of Neuschwanstein Castle and all stops included in cost.
- St. Anton Austria: The birthplace of Alpine skiing. A full day of skiing and snowboarding before aprés ski at the famous Krazy Kanguruh!
- St. Anton full day: A a free day to enjoy over 300 kilometres of ski runs at St. Anton. Dinner is free time
- Innsbruck and Alta Badia: A leisurely departure for the city of Innsbruck for guided tour, free time for shopping, and lunch. We then then make our way to Alta Badia for hotel check in.
- Intro to the Sella Ronda: A half day guide before free time on the slopes. The opportunity to explore the hidden valley and more. Free time that evening for dinner.
- We Ski the Sella Ronda: The carousel of mountains that forms the Sella Ronda boasts over 200 lifts and 500km of slopes. We will complete over 40 kilometres of terrain as we go from mountain to mountain, hut to hut, lift to lift, completing the circuit from start to finish! That afternoon we pick up our luggage and have a sleepy ride back to Munich for hotel check at the Eden Wolf.
- Say goodbye: Our hotel will be located in downtown Munich near the main train station allowing for easy access to the Lufthansa Airport Shuttle or Deutsche Bahn train system
Included in the cost of your ten day European ski trip:
- All transportation to all destinations using Mercedes V Class vans with comfortable seating
- Secondary transportation for all gear and equipment (for bookings of 6 or more persons)
- Four star or better accommodation at all destinations with breakfast included each day
- Half day mountain ski/snowbaord guide at each location
- Horse carriage tour of Partenkirchen with hot mulled wine
- Neuschwanstein castle tour with ticketing and stop in Oberammergau village
- Innsbruck downtown walking tour
- Evening walking tour of Munich
What is not included in the cost of your ten day European ski trip:
- Ski rental equipment (Lufthansa airlines will let you bring your own!)
- Lift tickets (averaging 60 euro per day)
- Food and beverages otherwise stated above
- gratuities for service personnel
Why Choose Us?
– “Ten people or less, two Mercedes V Class’ with plenty of room, tour guides who live where you are going, and the perfect hotels – I take pride in knowing that I provide the best exclusive ten day trips.”
Terms of Service in a nutshell:
All bookings must be approved before made by emailing Jake Doherty.
Once your booking has been approved then payment should be made in full using our online portal to guarantee your spot.
All payments are fully refundable up until three weeks before the departure date of any trip. After this deadline any cancelation made will be subject to a partial refund which is determined by Jake Doherty and the management team of ‘all things garmisch’ based on cost of cancelation of hotels, events, and rentals.
Events and programs are subject to change based on availability and weather. In the event any program, tour, accommodation, or itinerary has to be changed refund of payment can not be made but rest assured we will provide a comparable solution or option.
All of our packaged vacations can be fully booked by a family or group to ensure compatibility but all ten seats must be booked or alternative dates and pricing must be created.
Lastly, these trips are catered to adults over the age of 21. Any booking with children under the age of 21 must be made as a private booking with alternative dates.